The Reader’s Quarterly Guides are the keys to the culture in the Quad Cities.
Your brand, message, and advertising reaches over 45,000 readers adjacent to over 1,300 events, all in a single issue! From live music and theater to museums and health classes, sports and lectures to art exhibits and festivals – the Spring Guide has it all in one easy to read, organized compendium, covering March, April, and May (browse the 2016 Winter Guide, on stands now). If it’s happening in the Quad Cities this spring, you’ll find it in our 2017 Spring Guide!
The Spring Guide includes a special resource just for families, too: the KWQC Family Fun Guide, which showcases all the great things kids and families can do in the Quad Cities throughout the season!
Maximize your reach with three months of advertising in a single comprehensive issue.
17,500 copies of the March 16 issue will be picked up at over 800 locations throughout the Quad Cities. An additional 4,500 overrun copies will be picked up throughout the rest of spring via re-distribution. Click here to see our distribution list.
Reserve space by March 8 – Published March 16
FRONT COVER SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY:
Your business can be the sponsor of What’s Going On in the Quad Cities all season long! Cover sponsorship includes:
- Professional photography shoot
- CD or Dropbox of photos for additional usage
- Cover imagery and logo for the 2017 Spring Guide
- Full page ad in the Spring Guide, or 1/2 page ad in the Guide and 1/2 page ad later
- Overrun of Spring Guide distributed for next 2.5 months at over 200 high traffic locations
- Cover imagery featured on KWQC TV-6 News promotional commercials
- Cover featured in all cross promotion in print, online and social media
Deadline for securing Cover Sponsorship is March 1, 2017!
CALL OR EMAIL LAUREN WOOD TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY!
(563) 324-0049 | email@example.com
Want to make the most of your advertising? Try our Four Seasons Special and save 20% on your advertising in all four seasonal guides!
Click here to download this post as a printable PDF.